Allied Training Solutions, (ATS), was founded by owner Phil Pallent in 2011 following over 40 years of experience in the electrical sector.
As a fully qualified compex electrician, Phil knows exactly what it is like to work in Industrial, Commercial and Domestic situations and has served his time in the electrical profession, building up a long list of satisfied customers and employers.
Phil has a varied background including the construction sector, amenities sector, the MOD and the Royal Navy and has taken his skills forward into electrical training over the last 20 years.
Phil’s skills and qualifications include:
- Over 40 years in the electrical sector as electrician and trainer
- Qualified in all formats of electrical training
- Certified partner with EAL & NICEIC
- Compex Inspector qualified
- Fully qualified A1 assessor and IQA internal verifier
- Level 4 NVQ in management
- Inspection and Testing
- Many other qualifications in the Electrotechnical Industry
- iosh Managing Safely
- iosh Tech
Phil has been instrumental in the setting up of the ATS bespoke electrical training centre in Middlesbrough and is an integral part of making the business the high quality training company that it has become.