10 Day (Intensive) or Evening Course
The 2394 and 2395 combined award is certified by EAL and is aimed at electricians or supervisors who require the ability to verify and certify new electrical installations, alterations’ to existing electrical installations and additions to existing electrical installations, as well as periodic inspections and electrical condition reports to electrical installations.
The course aims to assist the candidates in achieving the level of theoretical knowledge and competency required enabling the certification of:
- Initial Verification and Certification of electrical installations
- Periodic inspections and electrical condition reports of existing electrical installations
- New electrical installations
- Additions to existing electrical installations
- Alterations to existing electrical installations
- Initial and Existing Installation Inspection
- Continuity of Protective Conductors/Bonding
- Continuity of ring final circuit conductors and CPC
- Insulation Resistance
- Earth Electrode Resistance
- Phase Sequence
- Prospective Fault Current
- Earth Fault Loop Impedance
- Operation of RCD’s
- Functional testing
In order to complete this course, attendees must hold an up to date electrical qualification and the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671, it would also be beneficial to have practical electrical experience in electrical installations.
Exam and Assessment
There will be two open-book online exams, and several practical assessments that have to be attained to gain these qualifications.
Booking the Course
WHEN BOOKING YOUR COURSE YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH ALLIED TRAINING SOLUTIONS TO CONFIRM YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
The dates indicated are the start date of each course, with the daytime course starting on a Monday.
Please call 01642 438532 for more information.