5 Day Course
iosh Managing Safely is designed to give supervisors, managers, and heads of department the knowledge and tools they need to effectively manage their teams’ health and safety.
A great introductory health and safety management course which covers the basics in a high impact interactive package.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Identifying Hazards
- Assessing Risks
- Investigation of Accidents and Incidents
- Controlling Risks
- Measuring Performance
- Understanding Your Responsibilities
- Protecting Our Environment
Accreditation and Industry Support For These Qualifications
Who are these qualifications for?
- Any person with a responsibility towards the Health and Safety of themselves and /or people around them
- Those who wish to further their career in the Health and Safety sector
- Those who wish to obtain an Industry recognised qualification
- Certified by iosh
- People who need to know why Health and Safety is such an essential part of their job
iosh Managing Safely is designed to give supervisors, managers and heads of department the knowledge and tools they need to effectively manage their teams’ health and safety.
During the course, delegates will learn, amongst other things, how to carry out risk assessments quickly and effectively, how to get to become compliant with auditing and measuring and discover methods to identify and control hazards.
Delegates will also gain a detailed knowledge of the law and how the legal system works regarding health and safety, along with steps they can take to protect the environment in their day-to-day work.
Exam and Assessment
There will be a multiple-choice questionnaire at the end of the course along with a risk assessment biased project, which must be completed and returned within two weeks of the course end.
On successful completion of the assessment, delegates will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (iosh) – a nationally recognised and respected industry body.
Booking the Course
WHEN BOOKING YOUR COURSE YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH ALLIED TRAINING SOLUTIONS TO CONFIRM YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
The daytime course starting on a Monday.
Please call 01642 438532 for more information.